Saturday, September 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

Haaaaaaaaaachewwwwww!!! Hhaaaaaa chewwwwwww!!!! I have been sneezing and sneezing and sneezing for a few days already.... this flu is really getting me.... I hate to get flu cos I can't breathe properly, mucus keep dripping, head is heavy...just hate it.


Anyway, I managed to get this card done for Creative Journey sketch. I love to go to her blog and her creation is so amazing and inspiring. She is really talented. You know what.....she has hit 20,000 posts in her blog!! and she is offering some blog candy to celebrate it.


I thought I join in the fun and this is my card :D






Thanks for viewing my blog.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

{{ God Bless ;-D }}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Camillae! I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! I hope that you get better soon!

Thank you so much for your kind words...they are such a blessing to me, and I am so grateful that you used my sketch for your GORGEOUS project! I love the vintage feel of it, and the buttons make the perfect berries for this card...so clever! Beautiful holiday card!

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow this is beautiful.....I love the muted colours.

I hope you are feeling much better now.

Mrs Wonka x