Wednesday, July 28, 2010

At Last...

after sooooooooo long I finally make another posting. Although I have not been posting but I did not really stop creating. I'm just plain lazy :( I have to remind myself to start posting again.

Today, I like to share with you a card I did for this challenge Embellish Magazine. Please pop over for the challenge.




These colours are really quite a challenge for me because I usually do not use these colour combo. So this is the card I come up with.



Supplies used :
Cardstock - Kraft
PP - Pebbles Inc, WRMK
Stamp/Twine - Papertrey Ink
Button - S.E.I
Flower - Prima
Ric Rac/Rhinstone/Lace - Local store




Thank you for stopping by.
Hope you have a great day ! :)

2 comments:

Maile Belles said...

Beautiful card, love the ric rac border and the heart in the open box. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge.