Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nugget Box Challenge

This week 3D Design challenge is to make boxes using the nugget box templates by Chris Simon. You can find different sizes of nugget boxes
at here :



http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190469

I have made mine using the 2x6 size which means that I can put in 2 rows of 6 Hershey nuggets in the box. As Christmas is approaching, I decided to make some Christmas treat boxes for my friends and relatives. I used the Basic Grey Christmas theme pp for the cover, added some Christmas trees cut-outs from SEI pp, used Autumn Leaves "Merry" stamp and this is what I came up with. Hope you like it.




Thank you so much for dropping by.

I hope you day is filled with joy and love.

{{ God Bless :) }}

5 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

that box is so pretty!

Carrie Gaskin said...

AWESOME job. Thanks so much for playing this week.

Annette said...

This is so cute! I love the glittery touches on it! Great job!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm sure your friends and relatives are going to love your gift coz they are beautiful!

And thanks for the web link...I'm sure gonna check them out when I have the time :) Hugs.

Unknown said...

Really, really pretty! Love the touch of sparkle you added.