Saturday, October 25, 2008

2S4Y Challenge - Laura's Sketch 11

Good morning everyone! I so glad my children's final examinations are finally over for this year. So on Friday, I quickly go over to 2 Sketches 4 You to look at Laura's Sketch for this week challenge. It is a great sketch this week. Her card and DT cards are all so fabulous cause they "pop". I really love their works. Here is my card for the challenge :

I love the MME patterned papers and it work for my card very quickly.

Thanks for coming to my blog and view at my card.

{{ God Bless ;) }}

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is darling! I love that you made a pop up card!
Great job on the sketch:)
Laura

Eveline said...

What a lovely card. Love the 2 snowman on the inside.
Eveline.

Karen said...

I really like your card and especially the inside!

Cindy Lee said...

This card is so lovely and sweet! Ilove everything about it...especially the x'mas trees and the snowmen. So cute.

Sherry Wright said...

I love this, the colors, the trees, the pop up.. awesome!!!