Saturday, November 01, 2008

It's 2S4Y sketch challenge again.....

and this week sketch is by Kazan. Oh! I just love all the cards that are done by her and her great design team. So sad :( that this design team is ending this week and the new winter team is coming up soon. I can't wait to meet the new team but will surely miss this present team. The present team has given me so much inspiration and I hope I will still see their work at 2K4Y. I sincerely wish them all the best in their future creative journey.

I have been doing quite a bit in this week. I did a Halloween card and a Christmas card using Kazan's sketch. In Singapore, Halloween isn't celebrated much here therefore this is the very first time a did a card on it. Here is my take :
The purple Halloween pp was done using the Adobe Photoshop software, all the wordings and and pictures were downloaded free from some scrapbooking websites. As for the skull, the template I used is from this amazing magazine I read often.... Scrapbooks etc. (website : Scrapbooksetc.com). Isn't the SKULL cute! Instead of the tradition colours, I chose a more girly palette - pink, gray, purple and black and the swirl is topped with light purple glitters which didn't show up well.
The 2nd card is this Christmas card :
I love these pp - Basic Grey, Anna Griffin, Pink Paislee, it just gives me the feeling of white Christmas which I dream of very often. I added a punched snow flake, glittered it to gave it a sparkle and topped with a gem on top of the Christmas tree. Lastly, I stamped it and added rub-on "Merry Christmas" with a green ribbon to complete my card.
Last but not least, I did another Christmas card for my Christmas sales. I actually did this last Sunday night and when I saw the bonus sketch by Joke I was surprised that it is also a round card.
Here is my card :

I used Flair design pp, Queen's Co felt, Autumn Leaves stamp, EK Success Adnornaments fibers and punched, glittered mini flowers. I had fun with it and like it.

I wish everyone a fantastic Saturday and great weekend.

Thanks for coming to my blog.

{{ God Bless :] }}

6 comments:

Clare said...

Oh your cards are lovely.Thankyou for sharing.

Clare

Unknown said...

They are all stunning - hard to pick a fave - maybe the Christmas tree one by just a point :)
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful cards Camillae and my favourite is the christmas tree...just gorgeous
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

elske said...

great cards!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful cards, all three!! Love that little skull, so cool. And the Christmas card is just so pretty.

Moon Hulsman said...

Camillae Yes you can join in the challenges of Double Dutch Please do your welkom
Hugs Moon