Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Card again ???

Yep! Even though my creative juice is running low... I must persevere(I only have 3 more weeks to go). I actually struggled quite a bit on this week Kazan's sketch 12 at 2S4Y. I stared at the sketch and my mind goes BLANK. What should I do?

So, I browsed through all the cards created by all the talented ladies at 2K4Y.... their cards are so amazing.... (ok, some ideas are coming through)

Secondly, I visited some of my favourite blogs for inspiration... these ladies are so talented and inspiring... (now, I have put together some patterned papers... but how about elements ????)

Thirdly, I flipped through my some of my fave scrapbooking magazines like Scrapbook Etc, Scrapbook Creations and Creating Keepsakes...(alright, these are what I have... trying to put it altogether) and.........
finally, this is my card for this week... (I felt relief and great sense of achievement)


I pray that God will continue to lead and guide me not only in cardmaking but in my everyday life. I want to thank you, Nancy@ Preserving Memories blog for somehow leading me to this blog : Faith Sisters. It is a wonderful blog by Karma, Michelle and Sunny and I'm especially inspired by the weekly Scripture Card Challenge by Patter Cross. Each week she posts a word and we are challenged to make a ATC size card with that week's word on top and a verse from the bible with that word in it or the meaning of that word. It has been running for 45 weeks and this week's word is CROSS. I'm going to try on this and you can too. So, pop over to Faith Sisters and get spiritually inspired.

Bye bye for now and have a enjoyable week ahead!

{{ God Bless :) }}

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh wow!! your card is stunning!! love that little birdie!=)

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the sketch Camillae....love the snowflakes and that fabulous ribbon
hugs
kath
xxxx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and hard to believe that you struggled with it a bit. I am glad you found your inspiration Camillae because it turned out fab!

Unknown said...

This is stunning! Love the snowflake, the bow and well, everything!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Beautiful card!!

**Nancy** said...

Struggled?! Your card is amazing!!! I had to read your blog twice...was that my name you mentioned? hehe! I'm glad you were able to find some inspiration from my blog! I love the Faith Sisters blog!! I want to start their "Real Meaning of Christmas" challenge, too! God Bless!

Cindy Lee said...

Great take on this week's sketch, Camillae. Love the ribbon and that little birdie. Wish I had the time to take part in the sketch :(

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Camillae, LOVE your take on this week's sketch ;)

Eveline said...

Beautiful card.
Eveline.

Martha said...

Beautiful card! Love the ribbon!
Martha

elske said...

very beautiful card!!!

Katie said...

Oh, that little birdie is so cute! Lovely card!

Katie

Lea L. said...

Beautifully accented and embellished! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Cindy Lee said...

Camillae, how's your Christmas card sales coming along? I hope it's doing well :)

Annette said...

Beautiful card! Love the snowflake and the little bird is too cute! Great job!