Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Good morning !

I have another card for you today. It's all about hot pink, brown, green and birds.. These colours are really fantastic and I love it. You can see more at Embellish Magazine whereby many cardmakers and scrapbookers participate. You can get so much inspiration from them.
Furthermore, if you get selected you get to receive a gift voucher from The Angel Company by Christina.



For this card, I Incorporated some machine sewing on it which I don't usually do because I was never properly taught how to use it but my sister who is so nice to lend me her machine that I can try to play around with it. It can be quite a frightening experience because I don't wish to ruin my projects with threads jumble on them. My initial intention was to have zig-zag stitches on the card but I still cannot figure it out. Anyway, I managed to get a slight wavy stitch instead of straight stitching and in fact I like it very much.



So here the card :








Have a Blessed Day !



Comments are welcome. Thanks.



:)

4 comments:

Chris said...

This turned out fantastic. Your flower/wing idea is so neat and I always feel that a bit of imperfection in the sewing stitches adds to the card! That's my excuse and I always stick to it! :) tee hee...

I'm so excited to have been the sponsor this week over at Embellish Magazine! Thanks for playing along and I have one more prize over on my personal blog :)

Sarah Martina said...

What a fun card, Camillae! I adore your birdie! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Challenge!

~Tammy~ said...

This is beautiful! Great use of the colors!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love the flower-wing detail!!!! This card is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us!