Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It is a good day...

The weather is fine and it is not as humid as the past few days. I hope it will rain more here to cool down the weather. However, there are parts of Asia, like China, Pakistan and India where there is so much rain that it floods and cause so problems and death. So, I have to thank God we live in Singapore and give thanks whether it is humid or rainy here.



For the past 2 weeks, I have been visiting Embellish Magazine on their new challenge which ends on 26th August but I just don't have the time to do it because my children are having their exams this week. It is a challenge with new colour combo + Quirky Cutesy Clean Style. So I take the plunge and finishes it within 2 hours with breaks here and there to attend to other things. I think I have never stamped so much on one card and I happy with it.


So, this is Embellish Magazine Card Challenge





Thanks for stopping by.
Your comments are welcome.
God bless your days ahead :)

2 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Some days we moms just have to fit it in where we can, right? I love what you made! It's so sweet and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish! Hugs from Denmark!

Charlene Austin said...

This is so cute!

Thanks for playing.