Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Friend loves at all time -2 Sketches 4 You

Here's my take on this week's 2 Sketches 4 You sketch by Laura. I better be quick before I miss out on this week challenge cos I had already missed a few week challenges.

{A Friend Loves At All Times Card}

Cardstock: Bazzill,

Patterned paper: SEI, Chatterbox

Eyelet: Making Memories,

Stickers: Making Memories, EK Success

Rubon: Making Memories,

Buttons: Autumn Leaves


Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by :)

10 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

WOW lovely card! Love SR paper and what you did with those! FAbulous job well done on the sketch! :)

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful! I love the white then the splashes of color!
Laura

Eva said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the flowers and the colors!

Kath Stewart said...

such a beautiful card for the sketch Camillae...love the green and pink colour combo
Love
Kath
xxxx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. Love those flowers.

Joke said...

Wow, I love all the flowers.

Catherine said...

very pretty!

Ann said...

Oh, this is SO pretty! Great colors! :D

Kathryn said...

So pretty - -I LOVE the SEI paper -- just gorgeous! :)

oheidia said...

This is a happy card with the white bacground and the flowers in pink and green to decorate it! I love it....

Heidi