Monday, September 29, 2008

In the Fab5

Yippee! I'm so so so happy that I'm in the Fab5 for 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. I can't believe my eyes when I saw it this morning. Is it real.......I pinched myself.......Oouch! I guess it's real. LOL.

Thank you, ladies for selecting my card, I'm so blessed to be selected cos there were so many entries and all their cards are so beautiful and amazing.

This is also the 1st time I'm being selected for all the challenges I participated in. It really make my day! :D

Thank you Laura, Kazan, DT members and fellow cardmakers for all your encouraging comments everytime.

Can't wait for the new sketch this week by Kazan.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

{{ God Bless :D }}

1 comment:

Laura Davis said...

Congrats!!! Please email me your address and I will mail out your prize:)
Laura