Saturday, August 16, 2008

2468 Template Challenge

I love to make cards for friends and relatives whenever I can since I started scrapbooking in 2004. Here are some of the cards I had made:







As I am still learning on how to manage my blog, once I figure out on how to do it, I will post all my cards on the blog. I will appreicate it very much if there is anyone who will advice me.


Today, while I was browsing 2s4y...thinking I should take up this week challenge and randomly clicking some of the cards already submitted. I came across Pamela Smerker's blog : Paper a Skew and 3-D Design Challenge.




So instead of doing up a card, I took up the 3-D Design Challenge and came up with this.





I love doing this and I think it turn quite ok so I decided to made a few more as gifts for my friends. I filled each box with Hershey kisses wrapped in a bag. Hopefully, my friends will like them.

As Teachers' Day is coming very soon. I think I will make some more of these boxes for my children's teachers to show them our gratitude for their efforts.

No comments: