Monday, August 25, 2008

I am really happy to see these.....

I have been feeling a bit of ....gloomy (nope not really).....puzzled(what could possibly went wrong)....disappointed(is it really that bad) for the past week.

I am referring to my blog. I have not received any comment from any of my submissions.

Truly, I am not looking for praises but rather I am thinking ... is my blog working....because I am worried that some viewers may like to comment but are unable to do so, due to some of the restriction I have imposed which I may not be awared of.

However, today all my worries is gone. I saw 5 comments on my dashboard. When I opened it .... I saw comments.....and all encouraging comments. Thanks you ladies...you make my day.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not looking for praises but rather to be able to share my creation. I welcome all sorts of comments - even constructive because comments can help me improve and create more.

I will keep trying and do my best.TFL


No comments: