Monday, August 25, 2008

3D Design Challenge #2

This week challenge is milk carton. You can find it here : http://3d-designchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/08/2468-box-challenge-gallery-winner-and.html.



I'm feeling a bit of Christmas mood here because it has been raining quite heavily for the past few days. The weather is cooling just like what we will experience around December....Christmas time.



So it give me an idea to create something for Christmas and this is what I have come out with .... I thought it can be hung on Christmas tree with some treats like chocolates and sweets in it. I will make a few more and I think my children will like it.

6 comments:

Annette said...

What a cute idea for an ornament! This turned out adorable!

Carrie Gaskin said...

What a great little box! Nice job. Thank you for playing along this week on 3DDC!

Carol said...

I think your children will love it too! What a lovely idea for the tree!

Hugs
Carol x

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so sweet! Love the theme and how you used holiday ribbon to hang it up. Well done!! Thanks for playing with us at 3DDC

Tracey said...

This is lovely, very christmasy :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for leaving me a message on my blog :) Your work is beautiful, and I really love the milk carton idea...it is adorable!