Friday, August 22, 2008

CA 2 Exam is over

Phew ! Exam is finally over..... I have been quite busy for the week preparing both my children's CA2. Though it is not the final exam but I think it is still very important for them to try their best in each exam.

Now, I can loosen up a bit. I can relax and create.....As I had promised earlier, here is my submission for this week challenge @2Sketches4You.

I also love the bonus sketch, so I did this.



Thank you Kanzan and Laura for the sketches....it really gives me inspiration to create. I'm so thrilled to see next week sketch.... you are fantastic ladies.


8 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

2 fabulous creations - love the papers and your embelllishments - so cute
Love
Kath
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Both cards are really beautiful. I love taking a closer look at your work because I always find unexpected details that are so pleasing to the eye :)

Lea L. said...

Both cards are beautiful! I Love the square accent on that first card! Great job with the sketches!

~lea

Unknown said...

These are both really beautiful!

Joke said...

You are right. Their sketches are so lovely to work with.
Your cards are both beautiful.

Joke

Camillae said...

Thank you ladies for all your encouraging comments.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Cindy Lee said...

Camillae...I love your happy birthday card. The colours are soft and I like your idea of putting the flower on the frames. Nice!